Welcome to Cœur de Nacre, an accessible destination on the Côte de Nacre, right in the heart of the D-Day landing beaches.
Our tourist office is here to help you organise your stay.
The two tourist offices in Courseulles-sur-Mer and Saint-Aubin-sur-Mer have been awarded the Tourisme & Handicap label, and Cœur de Nacre Tourisme is committed to providing tourism for all.Océane – your contact for accessibility issues
What is the Tourisme & Handicap state label?
The aim of the Tourisme & Handicap state mark is to provide objective, standardised information on the accessibility of tourist sites and facilities.
The mark takes into account the four families of disabilities (auditory, mental, motor and visual) and aims to develop a tourist offer that is adapted and integrated into the general offer.
As a result, the mark guarantees an efficient welcome adapted to specific needs.
Our team is trained to welcome people with disabilities. We have compiled a list of accessible tourist facilities in the area to ensure you receive quality advice.
Our Courseulles-sur-Mer tourist office was awarded the Trophée du Tourisme Accessible in the Accessible Tourist Information category in June 2019.
A warm and friendly welcome, allowing maximum autonomy in our offices.
We are working on the layout of our premises and the ongoing development of our services to welcome you in the best possible conditions. To this end, you will find the following tools in each office:
- Magnetic loop in every tourist office
- Level interior walkways and chairs available
- Inventory of adapted services (to be downloaded from our adapted brochures)
- Coeur de Nacre for All brochure in English
- Audio files presenting the Coeur de Nacre destination (to listen to and download in our audio files)
- Presentation of documentation by theme and geographical area, with pictograms and images
- Loan of wheelchair and dictaphone: free service
- The Saint-Aubin-sur-Mer office has a simplified relief map of the town available for consultation.
See the Tourism & Disability section:
We invite you to consult the articles below to find out more about accessibility in the Coeur de Nacre. You’ll find all the information you need to enjoy your stay in our region. Enjoy your visit!
- Accessibility of the areaYou are disabled and you want to come to Cœur de Nacre? Find here the different means of transport to… Read more: Accessibility of the area
- Our audio filesIn this section you will find audio files that give you an idea of the history of our destination. Our… Read more: Our audio files
- The top activities available on the Côte de Nacre.Now that you’ve booked your holiday and reserved your accommodation, it’s time to find out more about the activities we… Read more: The top activities available on the Côte de Nacre.