The church dates back to the 11th, 14th and 18th centuries. The southern wall displaying herringbone masonry dates from the 11th century. The bell tower with a gable roof is flanked with buttresses. On the northern side of the nave: Announciation by NOURY, 1803. Beautiful stone altarpiece dating back to the end of Louis XIV’s reign.
Opening hours all year
Contact / Find
- Address: Bout de la Burbulence, 14440 PLUMETOT