The chapel was built in 1859 close to the shore for summer visitors. It was renovated in 1958. There is an oak sculpture of the Virgin Mary by L. Luzanowski, a Berchères stone altar made by Jean Ransart, a wrought iron gate by J. Briand and stainedglass windows made by the glass artist G. Lardeur.
Opening hours all year
Contact / Find
- Address: 23 Rue de la Mer, 14530 LUC-SUR-MER