Everything you need to know about the regulations governing the practice of fishing on foot in the Cœur de Nacre
Armed with boots, a landing net and a basket, set off in search of shellfish and crustaceans!
Our tourist offices in Courseulles-sur-Mer, Luc-sur-Mer and Saint-Aubin-sur-Mer provide you with a free booklet on fishing sizes and a ruler to measure your catch.
In order to preserve the marine fauna and flora and to ensure your safety, a few rules must be respected:
– Check the tide times,
– Respect the regulations relating to the practice of fishing on foot,
– Check the weather conditions,
– Put the stones back in their original position,
– Respect the size of the different species,
– Do not leave any waste on site.
Don’t leave any waste on the spot. Don’t forget to visit our shops, which are a real goldmine for information on fishing on the Côte de Nacre.
Where can I consult all the up-to-date regulations concerning fishing on foot?
We encourage you to visit our information offices so that we can give you all our advice and the best places to practice without risk.
Good fishing to all!