The present church dates back to 1786. The previous church was located in the graveyard near the castle. The central alley in the graveyard corresponds to the outline of the first church. There are also old tombstones of former priests. As it had fallen into disrepair, it was destroyed by a fire and storm.

Opening hours

Opening hours all year from 09h00 à 18h00


Contact / Find

  • Address: Rue Amiral Robert, 14470 COURSEULLES-SUR-MER
  • Phone:
Go to top Skip to content