In this period of health crisis, the Cœur de Nacre Tourist Office is doing its utmost to welcome you safely to its 3 Tourist Information Offices in Courseulles-sur-Mer, Saint-Aubin-sur-Mer and Luc-sur-Mer.
- Visitors and reception staff must wear masks inside the Tourist Information Offices.
- A reception gauge is displayed at the entrance
- The reception team is made aware of barrier gestures
- Hydro-alcoholic gel is made available to visitors and staff
- Brochures are displayed for visitors with the words “Protect us, I consult, I take, I keep”.
- The VSE is disinfected after each use.
- The premises (working area and visitor reception area) are cleaned in full on a daily basis.