Facing the sea, I invite yogis to come and let go, awaken their senses, practice and live fully in the present moment.
I also practice in my office.
The idea is to reconnect with the body and gradually calm the mind.
I offer themed classes combining Vinyasa yoga (fluid, creative, playful) and Yin yoga (gentle static postures).
Through breathing exercises, postures, meditation and relaxation, yoga harmonises the body and mind.
The sessions are suitable for everyone, from beginners to the more experienced.
Step by step the body becomes more flexible, stronger, posture and balance improve.
Here are some examples:
- Specific sessions for each of the main chakras which have their own function in our lives,
- Special morning yoga to gently wake up the body,
- Yoga for flexibility and strength,
- Evening yoga to relax after a long day,
- Yoga to relieve the back,
- Sessions to "relax the upper body (shoulders, neck, trapezius)", "open the hip space", "open the heart",
- Yoga for self-confidence,
- Yoga to calm stress and anxiety
- Yoga for light legs,
- Dynamic yoga for strengthening the body,
- Yoga for detox,
- Complete Yin Yoga session (restorative yoga, calms the mind, balances the nervous system, and relaxes the body)
- And many other themes
For more flexibility for yogis in Normandy, yogis on weekends or on holiday, possibility of private or group classes by the session, a la carte, by the quarter or by the year.