Cœur de Nacre is the family destination anchored in Normandy.
It is here, between the sea and the countryside, that your most beautiful memories of simple pleasures and friendly encounters will be written.
A land of history where emotions, sharing and transmission are mixed together over the generations.
You will experience unique and powerful moments in a spirit of relaxation and freedom.
To see in : Seaside resorts
- Bernières-sur-MerTHE beach of the Juno Beach area Classified as a Remarkable Heritage Site, Bernières-sur-Mer, once an active trading and fishing […]
- Langrune-sur-MerThe children’s beach With a beach that is ideal for lounging, sandcastles and fishing, it is no wonder that the […]
- Luc-sur-MerThe oldest seaside resort on the Côte de Nacre Made famous by the pilgrims of la Délivrande in 1820 and […]
- Saint-Aubin-sur-Merthe charming asset Until 1851, Saint-Aubin, a fishing hamlet, was part of the commune of Langrune. Emancipated, it owes its […]
- Courseulles-sur-Merto the rhythm of its fishing port The oysters, the lace and the shipyards made the fame of Courseulles-sur-Mer which […]